AetherSupport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No access to Gold Boss dungeon, catching on fire when walking above said dungeon

5 posters

Go down

No access to Gold Boss dungeon, catching on fire when walking above said dungeon Empty No access to Gold Boss dungeon, catching on fire when walking above said dungeon

Post  jenna_turk Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:31 am

Hello,

So pretty much what it says in the title,
I think i have completely dug out this dungeon and i cant find an entrance at all.
And randomly I will catch on fire when walking over the red tiles. Any suggestions?

Also, I noticed this is already addressed but my moas keep de-spawning too.

jenna_turk

Back to top Go down

No access to Gold Boss dungeon, catching on fire when walking above said dungeon Empty Hmm

Post  RevLoon Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:57 am

Definetly odd. I know that sometimes the dungeons can get generated odd. As far as the catching on fire thing, the only thing i can think is that the boss' 'aura' is somehow reaching you through the tiles of the dungeon.
RevLoon
RevLoon

https://www.youtube.com/user/EchosideFilms and http://www.faceboo

Back to top Go down

No access to Gold Boss dungeon, catching on fire when walking above said dungeon Empty Re: No access to Gold Boss dungeon, catching on fire when walking above said dungeon

Post  Boelens Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:06 pm

The catch fire thing is normal, but there should be a entrance on a side. If not, its a generation glitch.

Boelens

Back to top Go down

No access to Gold Boss dungeon, catching on fire when walking above said dungeon Empty Re: No access to Gold Boss dungeon, catching on fire when walking above said dungeon

Post  BlueEden Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:12 am

It's the lighted squares that catch you on fire. Any of those red blocks that look like they have runes on them will burn you if you step into them, just walk on the regular squares as you dig out the entrance and you'll be fine.

BlueEden

Back to top Go down

Post  Nachovilla Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:54 am

Does he get on fire because he's outside of the dungeon? Since when I fought with the boss, I didn't catch fire :O

Nachovilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down