AetherSupport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doubt About the Special Cloak [Spoilers]

3 posters

Go down

Doubt About the Special Cloak [Spoilers] Empty Doubt About the Special Cloak [Spoilers]

Post  Nachovilla Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:18 am

Well, I warned already this has spoilers.

I wanted to know if the Invisibility Cloak is meant to avoid being detected by enemies... since if it is, I'm quite sure it's not working that way, at least for me; mobs still see and attack me.

Thanks for the mod, BTW.

Nachovilla

Back to top Go down

Doubt About the Special Cloak [Spoilers] Empty Re: Doubt About the Special Cloak [Spoilers]

Post  RevLoon Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:07 pm

Not 100% but there may be a glitch to the cloak. I have the same issue when wearing it, along with a bug that makes it impossible to open chests.
RevLoon
RevLoon

https://www.youtube.com/user/EchosideFilms and http://www.faceboo

Back to top Go down

Doubt About the Special Cloak [Spoilers] Empty Re: Doubt About the Special Cloak [Spoilers]

Post  Boelens Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:05 pm

Mobs should not be able to see you unless you hit them.

Boelens

Back to top Go down

Post  Nachovilla Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:47 am

Then the cloak is currently bugged, since mobs attack you like if you weren't wearing it. As RevLoon said, it also makes it impossible to open chests, since when you open it, after about a second it closes, and this happens with crafting tables and other things that require menus too.

Nachovilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Boelens Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:50 am

Its on the bug list.

Boelens

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down