AetherSupport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installed Everything - Black Screen of Death

5 posters

Go down

Installed Everything - Black Screen of Death Empty Installed Everything - Black Screen of Death

Post  Near Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:27 am

I reinstalled Aether (redownloaded and everything), put the "mod" folder in its own resource folder with no other mods in it, installed everything but ShockPI, black screen. Installed everything including ShockPI, black screen.

Solution to this as I'm sure its been mentioned in the threads somewhere - but there is so much BS spam to go through on there that I really don't have the patience to do so. Either a link to the solution, or a written out solution would be great.

Sorry for the repeat in question but thank you so much for your time. I've been really anxious to try out this mod.

Near

Back to top Go down

Installed Everything - Black Screen of Death Empty Re: Installed Everything - Black Screen of Death

Post  Boelens Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:28 am

Alright, start with a clean jar. Try to first, put Modloader in. Then Audiomod. Then the API. Now, put everything from the Aethermod Jar folder in the jar. Now from rescources, open it, take the sounds, and go back in .minecraft, put those in your rescources folder. Everything should work.

Boelens

Back to top Go down

Installed Everything - Black Screen of Death Empty Re: Installed Everything - Black Screen of Death

Post  Near Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:30 am

Just the /sounds/? Or the entire "mod" folder?

Near

Back to top Go down

Post  Boelens Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:32 am

Near wrote:Just the /sounds/? Or the entire "mod" folder?
In

The entire mod folder.

Boelens

Back to top Go down

Post  Near Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:44 am

Alright thank you. Testing...
Edit: Black screen of death still...

I installed in order:
ShockAPI, Modloader, Audio Mod, Aether, then mod folder...

Near

Back to top Go down

Post  Boelens Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:45 am

I said, first Modloader. I'm not sure if it helps, but sometimes it really does. EDIT: Did you also put the mod folder in .minecraft>rescources?

Boelens

Back to top Go down

Post  Near Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:47 am

Yes I did put it in resources. I had other mods installed in resources but I backed up the original MC resource files and made it so only Aether "mod" folder is in there without the other mods.

Sorry I didn't catch that apparently. I'll give that a try

Near

Back to top Go down

Post  Near Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:50 am

Still got the black screen of death =____=
Rolling Eyes

Near

Back to top Go down

Post  Boelens Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:52 am

Still?... Pfft... That is really hard... Maybe I could help you over Teamviewer?

Boelens

Back to top Go down

Post  Near Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:53 am

Anything works. What is teamviewer? Computer control program??
If you think that'd work, great - let's do it

Near

Back to top Go down

Post  Boelens Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:55 am

Near wrote:Anything works. What is teamviewer? Computer control program??
If you think that'd work, great - let's do it

I can basicly control your screen (You can break the connection/ take over at any time ify ou don't trust me.) but yeah just PM me your ID and passoword. (Shown on startup.)

Boelens

Back to top Go down

Installed Everything - Black Screen of Death Empty worked for me

Post  malliox12 Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:26 am

i didnt install in any order, just put the files in the minecraft.jar all after each other without starting MC or anything, put everything from aether that when in resources like the sound files and stuff, manually opened all the files i needed and dragged them into there and did that with everything and i havent had any problems at all, not even when installing TMI and flying mod afterwards, i dont understand how so many people have problems

malliox12

Back to top Go down

Post  Famiko Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:08 am

Ok so I had the same problem but it finally worked fine for me after a couple of tries.
I completly uninstalled the game (except saves) and also put the files of the src folder (API) in minecraft.jar...

Anyway, my message might not help you but it worked for me so I don't see why it wouldn't for you.

Famiko

Back to top Go down

Installed Everything - Black Screen of Death Empty Also having problems

Post  nightmare143 Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:56 pm

I have cleared my jar and download all of the required downloads several times yet i still get the black screen can any one help me please?

nightmare143

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down