AetherSupport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some spawning problems and other problems...

2 posters

Go down

Some spawning problems and other problems... Empty Some spawning problems and other problems...

Post  marios123 Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:47 am

Well, the problem with the spawning is that things spawn rarely, so far i have only seen about 5 moas, 4 flying pigs, 2 plants and a couple of slimes (or whatever you call them in the aether) , that helped me get blue aerclouds, i have seen only 1 poisonous bird thing (the one that looks like a moa) and a crap ton of aerwhales and them snowball shooting things... and i have never seen a silver dungeon, and i explored a lot.
So please if you can fix all the low spawning rates.

Also, even though i found a lot of golden dungeons, when i figured out how to fight it (after i saw a video) the little monster that comes after you hit the big one with a ice-ball never came out so i can hit it...
I also noticed that maps work in a way but you can't see the little white thing on it (the one that symbolises the character)
I also find the monsters way too hard to kill, and items way too hard to get, so some kind of tutorial should be created.

On the good side, i found out that if you use SMP commands and die, you can stop yourself from getting inside the nether by quickly closing minecraft before it loads, then if you enter again you spawn next to the glowstone portal on the surface.

marios123

Back to top Go down

Some spawning problems and other problems... Empty Agree

Post  RevLoon Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:00 pm

There are definetly still a few spawning issues.
I do agree with the tutorial thing. I think Mr360games on youtube is doing a set of dungeon walkthroughs, might take a look.
RevLoon
RevLoon

https://www.youtube.com/user/EchosideFilms and http://www.faceboo

Back to top Go down

Some spawning problems and other problems... Empty Thanks

Post  marios123 Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:51 pm

Thank you, i found some guys on youtube called game chaps, they have some good tutorials.

marios123

Back to top Go down

Some spawning problems and other problems... Empty Re: Some spawning problems and other problems...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down