AetherSupport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird sound problems? Aerwhales don't have any texture.

2 posters

Go down

Weird sound problems? Aerwhales don't have any texture.  Empty Weird sound problems? Aerwhales don't have any texture.

Post  ToonLinkk Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:08 pm

Ok, so I installed this mod on my cousins computer for him, and it worked perfectly.
But, when I install in on MY computer (I KNOW how to install mods- deleted META-INF) everything, and this is only in the Aether, has an echo, and its REALLY loud no matter what volume I have the game on. And Aerwhales are completly white, no texture at all.
Any ideas? Sorry if I mess something up, I rarely go on forums and only slightly understand them...

EDIT: Sorry I forgot to say this, I'm using these mods: The required mods for Aether, TooManyItems, and OptiFog + Optimine. And I deleted my whole .minecraft before installing this too. And I installed them in this order- Modloader, TMI, ShockAhPI r5, Aether, then Optifog + Optimine.

EDIT (2): Ok so now NOTHING is spawning... nothing at all. But things still spawn in dungeons...? Someone please repy fast!!

ToonLinkk

Back to top Go down

Weird sound problems? Aerwhales don't have any texture.  Empty Re: Weird sound problems? Aerwhales don't have any texture.

Post  Boelens Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:04 pm

ToonLinkk wrote:Ok, so I installed this mod on my cousins computer for him, and it worked perfectly.
But, when I install in on MY computer (I KNOW how to install mods- deleted META-INF) everything, and this is only in the Aether, has an echo, and its REALLY loud no matter what volume I have the game on. And Aerwhales are completly white, no texture at all.
Any ideas? Sorry if I mess something up, I rarely go on forums and only slightly understand them...

EDIT: Sorry I forgot to say this, I'm using these mods: The required mods for Aether, TooManyItems, and OptiFog + Optimine. And I deleted my whole .minecraft before installing this too. And I installed them in this order- Modloader, TMI, ShockAhPI r5, Aether, then Optifog + Optimine.

EDIT (2): Ok so now NOTHING is spawning... nothing at all. But things still spawn in dungeons...? Someone please repy fast!!

Maybe the Optifog/Optimine does something with textures?

Boelens

Back to top Go down