AetherSupport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Bug with Trees? Also, Mounts and Zephyrs.

4 posters

Go down

Possible Bug with Trees? Also, Mounts and Zephyrs. Empty Possible Bug with Trees? Also, Mounts and Zephyrs.

Post  Azathoth Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:31 pm

I've noticed that your garden variety Skyroots drop very very few saplings (sometimes none!), whereas Golden Oaks drop many per tree (I've got 7 already). This seems to me as if the drop rates got reversed somehow. It obviously wouldn't make sense for Golden Oaks to be easier to farm than Skyroots.

Furthermore, I've noticed that trees grow INCREDIBLY quickly in the Aether. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but I've seen a Golden Oak sapling grow into a tree literally seconds after I planted it--less than a minute, at least.

I also noticed just now that, upon getting hit by Zephyr's snowball, my Mao flashed red. Since there's no way to see your mounts' HP, I can't tell if it actually took damage, but it certainly looked that way.

And, hell. While I'm here, I might as well mention that dungeons give you stacks of 20 Lightning Knives, but they only stack up to 16.

Last edited by Azathoth on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:36 am; edited 2 times in total

Azathoth

Back to top Go down

Possible Bug with Trees? Also, Mounts and Zephyrs. Empty Re: Possible Bug with Trees? Also, Mounts and Zephyrs.

Post  RevLoon Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:55 pm

had not noticed that before but i believe you are entirely correct. it could be a bug. The sapling drops thing definitely seems off.

as far as tree growth, I am thinking it is intentional seeing how the Aether's days are three regular days.
RevLoon
RevLoon

https://www.youtube.com/user/EchosideFilms and http://www.faceboo

Back to top Go down

Possible Bug with Trees? Also, Mounts and Zephyrs. Empty Re: Possible Bug with Trees? Also, Mounts and Zephyrs.

Post  Boelens Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:01 pm

Hmm, this could be a possible drop rate bug.

Boelens

Back to top Go down

Post  watemgamer Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:51 am

for me the skyroot trees only drop leaves

watemgamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum