AetherSupport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zephyr overpopulation and floating portal?

3 posters

Go down

Zephyr overpopulation and floating portal? Empty Zephyr overpopulation and floating portal?

Post  Vastiny Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:28 am

The second I entered the Aether for the first I noticed the exit portal was suspended in mid air, inbetween four islands with nothing beneath it.
I had to build a platform over to one of the islands in order to reach anything really.

Next I started getting bombarded by Ghast-wannabes: They were EVERYWHERE, It was frustratingly hard to even build a tiny tiny house without getting sent flying off the islands back into the main world.

Are these glitches? Atleast the overpopulation of Zephyrs is a glitch I can assume...

Vastiny

Back to top Go down

Zephyr overpopulation and floating portal? Empty Known

Post  oreo202 Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:30 am

Both of these problems are known and will hopefully be fixed in the next update.

oreo202

Back to top Go down

Zephyr overpopulation and floating portal? Empty Re: Zephyr overpopulation and floating portal?

Post  Boelens Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:31 am

Vastiny wrote:The second I entered the Aether for the first I noticed the exit portal was suspended in mid air, inbetween four islands with nothing beneath it.
I had to build a platform over to one of the islands in order to reach anything really.

Next I started getting bombarded by Ghast-wannabes: They were EVERYWHERE, It was frustratingly hard to even build a tiny tiny house without getting sent flying off the islands back into the main world.

Are these glitches? Atleast the overpopulation of Zephyrs is a glitch I can assume...

Spawn rates are messed. Portals are too. Are you using v 1.0.1, because Zephyrs should be fixed now.

Boelens

Back to top Go down

Zephyr overpopulation and floating portal? Empty Re: Zephyr overpopulation and floating portal?

Post  Vastiny Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:33 am

Boelens wrote:
Vastiny wrote:The second I entered the Aether for the first I noticed the exit portal was suspended in mid air, inbetween four islands with nothing beneath it.

Spawn rates are messed. Portals are too. Are you using v 1.0.1, because Zephyrs should be fixed now.

I see. And yeah I am using 1.01, I'll wait patiently for the next patch then. Thanks guys

Edit: Hah, that was weird. Now they stopped spawning completely after a while. Must've been a temporary thing then

Vastiny

Back to top Go down

Zephyr overpopulation and floating portal? Empty Closing

Post  oreo202 Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:16 am

Question answered - Thread closed

oreo202

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down